Our 1 day foundation Injectables and Dermal Fillers training course will equip you with the knowledge and skill to carry out the most commonly requested facial aesthetic injectable treatments. Online reading materials will be provided in advance of the course so that on the day, this will simply be re-enforced, enabling us to focus more on the practical hands-on training.
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by highly-skilled and experienced aesthetic trainers in small groups to maximize retention of knowledge. Plenty of time is allocated to this part of the day, so that you are confident to practice independently afterwards.
✓ Learn the 6 most common procedures: Includes 3 injectables and 3 dermal filler treatments offered in most cosmetic clinics.
✓ Learn safe injection zones: Specially mapped out landmark-based training teaches how to inject safely and accurately to minimise complications.
✓ Plenty of practical experience on live cosmetic models: All our courses include 50% practical work on live models.
✓ CPD accredited: You will earn 8 CPD points for completing the Foundation Course with Derma Medical.
1) Today’s cosmetic industry and the shift towards non-surgical cosmetics
2) How the face ages, and what we can do about it!
3) The Initial Consultation:
– Client expectations
– Facial mapping
– Developing of your ‘Aesthetic Eye’
4) Everything you need to know about Injectables®:
– Treatable areas
– Storage and reconstitution
– Dosages and injection techniques
5) Everything you need to know about Dermal Fillers:
– Treatable areas
– Volume restoration
– Injection techniques
6) How to combine Injectables® and Filler to achieve the desired look
7) Complications and how to deal with them
8) Live model hands-on Injectables® training to:
– Frown lines
– Forehead lines
– Crows feet
9) Live model hands-on Dermal Filler training to:
– Lip Fillers (enhancement & shaping)
– Nasolabial folds
– Marionette lines
10) Business & employment implications
– Setting-up clinics
– Working for a company
– Price structuring
– Insurance & Medical malpractice
– Consent forms
11) Foundation Injectables® and Dermal Fillers Certification and course aftercare